- Prosecco Brut NV
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A festive multi-tasker, serve Prosecco as aperitif, with the meal or with fruit for dessert.
- Match with hors d'oeuvres like almonds rolled in anchovies.
- Pair with fried chicken
- or grilled peaches with mint.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, peach, pineapple
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, mineral
- Founded by Alberto Cosulich 40+ years ago, and now run by his son Francesco, the Collalbrigo estate spans the steep slopes of the hills outside Conegliano, due north from Venice. The story goes that Collalbrigo was the Prosecco used by Harry's Bar for the original Bellini in the 1930's. And it's still poured there today.
Write Your Own Review