Companion Wine Co.
- Skin Contact Pinot Gris Can 2021
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Skins-on Pinot Gris is for brunch.
- It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch,
- but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end.
- You don't get completely what you would at breakfast, but you get a good meal.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, lemon, stone fruits
- A canned wine project started by Ryan Stirm dedicated to showcasing organically-farmed grapes, terroir and the talents of the newer guard of CA's non-interventionist winemakers. Riesling was first on the list in 2016, but their menu has expanded to include other aromatic whites like the 3 day skin contact, foot stomped, spontaneously fermented, ramato-style Pinot Gris by winemaker, Scott Schultz, of Jolie-Lade.
Write Your Own Review