- White Table Wine 2011
- Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Intense and exotic are the only rules with luscious, complex blends.
- Pair with stir-fried lobster with ginger sauce,
- spinach gnocchi with fontina cheese
- or spicy pork belly Num Pang.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, honey, peach
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, apricot, melon
- Spawned by the family behind Caymus Vineyards in 1989, Conundrum was conceived to "surpass the scope of single-varietal wines" while carving out its own distinct identity. A blend of five grapes; with each lot harvested, vinified and aged separately with varying proportions each year, Conundrum clearly raises the bar on the art of blending. To creative juices!
Write Your Own Review