- Bolla Rossa Lambrusco NV
- Lambrusco Gasparossa
- Bubbly Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Serve a fun and frothy red with everything from cured meats and salty cheeses to backyard barbecue.
- Go for beef emapanadas, a sausage pasty,
- Carolina-style bbq chicken
- or a couple slices of pepperoni pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, licorice
- Native to Emilia-Romagna, home of the gastronomic holy trinity: aceto balsamicoa, Parmigiano Reggiano and prosciutto di Parma, Lambrusco is the once obscure, later bastardized and now rebounded fizzy wine of the region. An agritourism stop, Corte Manzini's offering is from the smallest growing area, Graspararossa di Catelvetro, just south of Modena, with Lambrusco Grasparossa as the solo grape variety.
Write Your Own Review