Corvidae Wine Company
- Syrah Lenore 2017
- U.S.A. > Washington
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match full-flavored Columbia Valley Syrahs with roasted and well-seasoned dishes.
- Serve with churrasco, asado or good-old barbecue.
- A natural with sausages, lamb
- and grilled portobellos.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, black pepper, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blackberry, blueberry, white pepper
- Ex-Bottlerocker Marty always brought cool stuff to the table. So when he showed up at a team tasting with the Corvidae (the family of birds that includes ravens and crows) Syrah Lenore (yes, Poe's Lenore), we were immediately intrigued. A tine in the umbrella of David O'Reilly's Owen Roe mini-empire, this Lenore is not a "rare and radiant maiden", but a full-fruited crowd pleaser. Kind of like Marty, but minus the fruit.
Write Your Own Review