- Brut Cava NV
- Macabeo, Parellado, Xarello
- Spain > Catalonia
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Supremely versatile, you could conceivably drink Cava all day long.
- Pair with saffron-scrambled eggs for breakfast,
- bento-box takeout for lunch
- and crisply fried chicken for dinner.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, brioche, hazelnut, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, lemon, green apple
- Located within the 17th century fortress, El Padruell, Jaume Serra is the only winery in Spain with a view of the Mediterranean. Cristalino is aged for 18-24 months in barrel before release, giving it its signature toastiness. With an annual production of over 2.5 million bottles a year, their caves are holding 10 million bottles of Cava at any given time. Whew! That's a lot of bubbles.
Write Your Own Review