Cuvée du Cep d'Or
- Rosé 2016
- Cinsault, Grenache
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Rosé offers something for every taste.
- A fave with fish; grilled or stewed.
- Perfect with pork; roasted or smoked.
- Versatile enough for vegetables, both simply steamed or highly spiced.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, mineral
- The Maîtres Vignerons de la Presqu'île de St. Tropez was formed by eight growers in 1964, each vinifying their own wine and sending it to a central labeling and distribution center to best facilitate marketing and increase sales. Of course, showing up to your pal's house with an absurdly large, traditional skittle bottle full of ultra-tasty Provençal rosé is the key point here.
Write Your Own Review