- Barolo Lecinquevigne 2015
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Hearty
- Pair a youthful, vibrant and floral-scented Barolo with roasted meats, fowl or vegetables.
- Try sliced lamb with white truffle risotto cakes,
- crispy duck breasts and dried cherries
- or parmesan-crusted turnips.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, leather , licorice, roses
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, cedar
- Descendants of Giuseppe Borgogno, the current crop of Damilanos (4th generation vintners), helped to revitalize what was a rather staid house, returning their winery to former brilliance while carefully balancing innovation and tradition. Damilano's Lecinquevigne cuvée appropriately blends fruit from 5 vineyards, aging the wine for 2 years in both used barrique and large casks.
Write Your Own Review