- Crozes-Hermitage Blanc Aux Betises 2016
- Marsanne, Roussanne
- France > Rhone
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Let a rich, but focused white Rhône tame your table's wild flavors.
- Pair with a crab-stuffed whole rockfish,
- pan-roasted rabbit with wild mushrooms
- or salty fingerling potatoes dipped in melted raclette.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, herbaceous, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, peach, hazelnut
- In the mid-1950's, George Reynaud planted 75 acres of vineyards in the southern reaches of Crozes-Hermitage, selling his crop annually to the local cooperative. In 2003, his grandson, David, having taken over the domaine in his mid-20's, implemented a change to organic farming, and later to biodynamics. His Crozes Blanc aux Betises is fermented in steel tanks with 2/3 aging in cement eggs and a 1/3 in oak barrels.
Write Your Own Review