- Deen Vat 5 Botrytis Semillon 2005
- Australia > New South Wales
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match mature, bottled-aged dessert wines with salty, rich and savory treats.
- Try grilled figs and mascarpone wrapped in slices of country ham,
- almond-stuffed apricots
- or a naked hunk of Bleu d'Auvergne.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, caramel, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, intense, medium-long finish, apricot, peach, honey
- A 3rd generation family winery, founded over 85 years ago by Italian immigrants Vittorio and Guiseppina De Bortoli, and brought to international prominence by their son, Deen (1936-2003.) Mirroring their benchmark dessert wine, Noble One, the grapes for Deen Vat 5 Botrytis Semillon are hand-picked over a 6 week period, fermented and matured in both French oak and tank.
Write Your Own Review