- White Wine NV CAN
- Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Let a richly textured, yet crisply refreshing can of white wine compliment your wild-style food habits.
- Go for taco-loaded waffle fries,
- a Kerala-style curry
- or moules poulette. You know, takeout.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, mineral
- A project of schoolmates, Jonathan Canter and winemaker, Robert Karmin, Dear Mom was formed not only to showcase Oregon wine, but also to honor women around the world. In their words, "Dear Mom's founders have moms that raised them well and taught them to give back when they had the chance. A portion of all sales has, and will continue to be donated monthly to charities that benefit women..."
Write Your Own Review