- Dry Oloroso Sherry
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve a dry, but rich Oloroso at any point during a meal. It's that versatile.
- Try with toasted nuts, smoked duck, mushroom risotto
- or pan-roasted quail.
- Finish with an aged Gouda or Fourme d'Ambert.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, apricot, caramel, nutty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, hazelnut, butterscotch, toffee
- Perhaps the oldest active sherry producer, Delgado Zuleta was founded in 1744 by the one time mayor of Sanlucar de Barrameda, Fransico Gil de Ledesma y Sotomayor. Its current name coming some 50 years later from José Maria Delgado Zuleta, who married into the family. Their Dry Oloroso is bottled after around 25 years in the bodega's extensive solera system.
Write Your Own Review