- Fino Sherry
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Going where cocktails never can, serve a chilled Fino to whet your guests appetites.
- Great with salty tapas and lightly fried nibbles,
- anchovies (grilled or canned), olives,
- and thin slices of Pata Negra.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, floral, nutty, yeasty
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, wild flowers, olives, almond
- Perhaps the oldest active Sherry producer, Delgado Zuleta was founded in 1744 by the one time mayor of Sanlucar de Barrameda, Fransico Gil de Ledesma y Sotomayor. Its current name coming some 50 years later from José Maria Delgado Zuleta, who married into the family. Their Fino is bottled after around 6 years in the bodega's extensive solera system.
Write Your Own Review