Di Giovanna V.18
- Nero d'Avola Vasca Diciotto 2017
- Nero d'Avola
- Italy > Sicily
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Match a bold, fruit-driven Nero d'Avola with meat-sauced, grilled and roasted dishes.
- Down a glass or two with your spaghetti and meatballs,
- grilled tuna Palermo-style
- or a hearty lamb stew.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, black cherry
- Located in Sambuca (seriously), the 2016 winner of most beautiful village in Italy, as voted on by a popular television program (no, seriously), the Di Giovanna winery is in the hands of brothers, Gunther and Klaus (not making this up), 6th generation vintners who learned their trade from their Sicilian father and German mother. They farm their high altitude vineyards organically.
Write Your Own Review