- Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2016
- Italy > Abruzzo
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A reliably delicious Montepulciano dresses up an otherwise mundane midweek meal.
- A go-to for red-sauced pasta, pizza and lasagna.
- Great with burgers, grilled vegetables
- and Cantonese-style duck, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, licorice, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, black cherry
- A family affair for 3 generations and one of the oldest estates in Abruzzo, Cantine Bove has been straddling the line of tradition and modernity since 1930, constantly renovating and revitalizing. While Dr. Vittorio Festa helms the winemaking, it's the family's decision to keep the "changing balance between the concept of local and popular wine in step with the times" that sets their Montepulciano apart. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review