Dog Point Vineyards
- Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Pair a racy Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with briny, tangy and pungently flavored dishes.
- Try with freshly shucked oysters,
- a goat cheese and leek tart
- and baked cod with garlic-lemon asparugus.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, flint, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, short-medium finish, grapefruit
- As part of the Cloudy Bay winemaking team, James Healy and Ivan Sutherland helped write pivotal chapters in the NZ wine book, in part defining Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc's place in the wine world. In 2004, they left CB and started Dog Point, sourcing fruit from their early 1980's planted vineyard. In 2009, they began a conversion to organic viticulture, and are now certified NZ's largest Biogro certified vineyard.
Write Your Own Review