- Vermouth de Chambery, Blanc
- Ugni Blanc, Colombard
- France > Savoie
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Vermouth Blanc, the third child.
- Add equal parts Sweet and Blanc to make an even more Perfect Manhattan.
- Sip on the rocks with a twist
- or mix with Scotch and cherry Brandy for a grittier Blood & Sand.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature,
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, herbaceous, honey
- Dolin is the only independent company still producing vermouth in France's only AOC for vermouth, Chambery. With a higher percentage of real wine, maceration of (54) actual plants instead of infused flavors and no sweeteners other than pure sugar, Dolin has continued for over 150 years to stand as the benchmark for this essential, Alpine aromatized specialty.
Write Your Own Review