- Vermouth de Chambery, Dry
- Ugni Blanc, Colombard
- France > Savoie
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Let dry vermouth guide you through the whole meal.
- On the rocks to stimulate your appetite,
- a splash in your salad dressing to cut the acidity
- and in the chicken fricassée for aromatic complexity.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Intense, mature, cooking spices, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, intense, long finish, wild flowers, herbaceous, mineral
- Dolin is the only independent company still producing vermouth in France's only AOC for vermouth, Chambery. With a higher percentage of real wine, maceration of (54) actual plants instead of infused flavors and no sweeteners other than pure sugar, Dolin has continued for over 150 years to stand as the benchmark for this essential, Alpine aromatized specialty.
Write Your Own Review