Domaine Bruno Clair
- Marsannay Les Vaudenelles 2014
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Lean
- Match a floral-scented Côte de Nuits red with inventive dishes.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- roasted squab with pomegranate reduction
- or braised Moroccan-style salmon.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, violets, blueberry, cherry
- Founded in 1979, Domaine Bruno Clair originally had plots only in Marsannay, Fixin and a small piece of En la Rue de Vergy in Morey-Saint-Denis. The son of Bernard Clair and grandson of Joseph Clair, who began the historic Domaine Clair-Dau that was dismantled by family dispute after his death, Bruno's holdings now include sites from Chambolle-Musigny to Clos de Beze.
Write Your Own Review