Domaine Alain Burguet
- Gevrey-Chambertin Mes Favorites 2019
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match classic Cote de Nuits reds with classic, time-tested dishes.
- Pair with a lovingly long-simmered coq au vin,
- hearty stews like beef bourguignon
- or a garlic-studded lamb shoulder roast.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, truffle
- When Alain Burguet officiallly retired in 2011, the winery was turned over to the able hands of his 3 sons, Bachelet-trained Jean-Luc and Gouges-mentored Eric and Alain. They farm biodynamically and their de-stemmed fruit is fermented with indigenous yeasts. The wines are bottled without filtration or fining. The vines for Mes Favorites are 75-100 years old.
Write Your Own Review