Domaine Alain Chavy
- Puligny-Montrachet Les Charmes 2019
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Match a layered and complex Puligny-Montrachet with delicately textured but richly flavored fare.
- Baked turbot with leeks and apples,
- veal scaloppini in a saffron cream
- or garlicky sautéed prawns.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, cooking spices, toasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, green apple, hazelnut
- The Chavy family has roots in Puligny going back over 200 years. In the mid-1970's the family moved from selling to negociants to producing and bottling wine themselves and Domaine Gerard Chavy was born. Later, taking over from their father, brothers Alain Chavy and Jean-Louis worked side by side until 2003 when a dispute split the family's holdings in two. Les Charmes in P-M abuts the same in Neursault.
Write Your Own Review