- Bourgogne Cotes d'Auxerre 2018
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pair an expressive Bourgogne rouge with flavorful game birds or earthy meats.
- Serve with a pan-seared duck breast and wild mushrooms,
- sautéed veal kidneys
- or a perfectly roasted chicken.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, cranberry
- Domaine Bersan is located in St. Bris, the region near Chablis that is known for being the only area of Burgundy allowed to bottle Sauvignon Blanc. In fact, the Bersans (Jean-Louis and son Jean-Christophe) produce wine from no less than 6 different grapes. A rarity in Burgundy. Their cellars are a network of tunnels built in the 12th century by the Templars. Their wines, certified organic.
Write Your Own Review