Domaine Bessa Valley
- Enira Reserva 2013
- Petit Verdot, Syrah, Merlot, Cab. Sauvignon
- Bulgaria > Thracian Valley
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match concentrated, full-bodied blends with richly roasted fare.
- Pair with a plum-sauced, griddled duck breast,
- a savory casserole of mushrooms and root vegetables
- or rosemary-braised lamb shanks.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, earthy, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black currant, forest floor
- Bottlerocker Aimée walked amongst the vines at Domaine Bessa Valley in Bulgaria when she judged the 2016 Concours Mondial de Bruxelles. Her tour was led by Count Stephan von Neipperg, whose family owns 6 Bordeaux chateaux, including Canon-La Gaffeliere. He also rocks a very memorable Clark Gable-type mustache. The equally memorable Enira Reserva may be Bulgaria's top cuvée.
Write Your Own Review