- Gevrey Chambertin Mes Favorites 2005
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match classic Cote de Nuits reds with classic, time-tested dishes.
- Pair with a lovingly long-simmered coq au vin,
- hearty stews like beef bourguignon
- or a garlic-studded lamb shoulder roast.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blueberry, black cherry
- Alain Burguet works naturally, farming organically and biodynamically, with no herbicides or pesticides in the vineyards. The fruit is 100% de-stemmed. His wines are fermented with indigenous yeasts and are bottled without fining or filtration. The vines for his Mes Favorites plot are between 50-100 years of age.
Write Your Own Review