- Ladoix 2017
- Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match a floral and mineral-rich white with fleshy fish, sauced seafood and lighter meats.
- Try grilled halibut with mango salsa,
- butter-poached lobster
- or pork in a creamy shallot-mushroom sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, pear, butter
- Domaine d'Ardhuy is a 5th generation family winery with nearly 140 acres of Demeter certified, biodynamically farmed vineyards stretching from Puligny-Montrachet to Gevrey-Chambertin, all in the care of winemaker Carel Voorhuis. Their barrel fermented, extended lees-aged Ladoix Blanc has 20% Pinot Blanc in the blend, with grapes grown on the slopes of the Corton butte.
Write Your Own Review