- Ladoix Rouge 2018
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a supple and satiating red Burgundy with simply seasoned, brightly flavored dishes.
- Go for magret de canard aux cerises,
- a shiitake and goat cheese pizza
- or seared, sesame-crusted tuna steaks.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, herbaceous
- Domaine d'Ardhuy is a 5th generation family winery with nearly 140 acres of Demeter certified, biodynamically farmed vineyards stretching from Puligny-Montrachet to Gevrey-Chambertin, all in the care of winemaker Carel Voorhuis. Their Ladoix is produced from 35 year old vines nestled on the slopes of the Corton butte, aged in 15-20% new oak barrels and bottled without fining and only a light filtration.
Write Your Own Review