Domaine de Coursac
- Rosé Soirée 2019
- Mourvedre, Grenache, Cinsault
- France > Languedoc
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- No rules. Serve a vibrant rosé with anything you want. Anytime.
- Kofta kebabs with tzatziki? Absolutely.
- Fried calamari with lemon aioli? Go ahead.
- Strawberry-cream cheese French toast? If that's how you roll.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, lemon, strawberry
- Equidistant from both Montpellier and Nimes in what is now called Occitanie, reflecting the history of the Langue d'Oc and its language, Occitan, Domaine de Coursac is located in Carnas and has vineyards in much of the Languedoc The organically farmed grapes for their Rosé Soirée macerate for a month after fermentation and age for a year in cement tanks, adding complexity, but retaining freshness. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review