Domaine de Coussergues
- Baronnie de Coussergues Blanc 2015
- Sauvignon Blanc, Rolle, Roussanne, Chardonnay
- France > Languedoc
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Crisp and expressive Languedoc blends are versatile table mates.
- Try grilled artichokes with lemon-caper aioli,
- linguine in white clam sauce
- or saffron jasmine rice topped with creamy chicken korma.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, stone fruits, melon
- Founded just a couple of years after Columbus stumbled on Hispaniola, this 500+ year old winery (originally a Roman villa) is still in the hands of the Sarret de Coussergues family and its 600 acres of vineyards and olive groves are run by 15th generation scion, Baron Arnould de Bertier. Their offerings are divided into domaine and baronnie selections. How many wineries can do that!
Write Your Own Review