Domaine de Garrigon
- Cotes du Rhone 2019
- Grenache, Syrah, Carignan
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Great with Mediterranean dishes or midweek takeout.
- Delicious with grilled lamb on rosemary skewers,
- broiled eggplant with minty cilantro dressing
- or an onion and olive pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, brambly, plum
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black currant, spicy, forest floor
- Produced from Ecocert-certified organic grapes (since 1997) in the charming, ancient town of Tulette, this family-owned winery was established in 1919. Now operated by siblings Daniel and Marie-Françoise Couston, their organic approach to winemaking extends to the use of ambient yeast, further enhancing Rhone typicity.
Write Your Own Review