Domaine de la Rectorie
- Bergerie des Abeilles 2018
- Grenache, Carignan
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Pair a lively Roussillon red with everything from fresh flavors to long cooked dishes.
- Try a warm duck salad with raspberries,
- grilled lamb chops
- or a Moroccan-stye brisket with olives and tomatoes.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, graphite, raspberry, blackberry
- Marc and Thierry Parcé inherited family vineyards from their great-grandmother, Therese Parcé, who managed the estate for 50 years until 1969. They produce wines in Colloure and Banyuls in both traditional and modern styles, letting the terroir and age of each plot help determine the what and where of the finished wines. They also keep busy with a second project called La Preceptorie de Centernach.
Write Your Own Review