Domaine de la Tour du Bon
- Bandol Rosé 2014
- Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Clairette
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Bandol hugs the Mediterranean, and so do the flavors that pair best with their rosés.
- Everything from tapanade on sun-warmed bread
- to an extravagant plateau de fruits de mer.
- Goat cheese tarts too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, strawberry, cherry, peach, mineral
- A farm since the 1920's, the Hocquard family acquired Tour de Bon in 1968 and planted vines. Their daughter, Agnès Henry, worked with a hired winemaker, and they produced awesome wines, just not always in her personal style. So, Agnès took over the duties herself, creating powerful and charismatic wines. Although organic, she doesn't certify. "Too much paperwork."
Write Your Own Review