Domaine de l'Abbaye
- Rosé Clos Beylesse 2013
- Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Rosé draped in cobalt blue? Don't let your food pairings clash.
- Try with baked lemon-mustard bluefish
- or Blue Ribbon's salmon roll.
- For hedonists, Ditch Plain's buffalo sweetbreads with citrus blue cheese.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, melon
- The site of a 12th century Cistercian monastery, the land that Domaine de l'Abbaye abuts is a national historical monument, the property owned by the French government. Some of the remaining acreage of the original estate was purchased by Franc Petit in the mid 1960's, who then set about replanting both the olive groves and vineyards; Clos Beylesse being the top site.
Write Your Own Review