Domaine Denis Bachelet
- Bourgogne Rouge 2010
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Pair rich Côte de Nuits reds with roasted or grilled dishes.
- Try filet mignon with a blueberry-balsamic reduction,
- rosemary-braised lamb shanks
- or double cut pork chops with a morel pan sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black cherry, coffee, creme de cassis
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blueberry, cherry, earthy
- Denis Bachelet's small domaine produces wine from about 3 hectares of vineyards. Wines that are usually pre-sold before bottling. From no less than Clive Coates, "The Denis Bachelet style is for wines of intensity, great elegance, and subtlety: feminine in the best sense. They are concentrated, harmonious, pure and understated ... this domaine has not put a foot wrong."
Write Your Own Review