Domaine des Lauriers
- Viognier 2016
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a ripe, yet softly crisp Viognier with simply prepared fish dishes as well as more complex, spicier fare.
- Serve with pan-fried red snapper,
- a Thai coconut and tofu curry
- or mango chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, honey, mineral
- Established in 1969, with select vineyard sites from the Thau Lagoons to Picpoul de Pinet, the Cabrol family are Terra Vitis members, practicing lutte raisonnée agriculture, soil and energy resource management and biodiverse farming. And they're backing it up with a line-up of super-tasty wines, as well.
Write Your Own Review