Domaine des Terres Dorees
- Beaujolais Nouveau l'Ancien
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Light, bright, fresh, dry, balanced and vibrantly delicious. That's real Beaujolais.
- The perfect partner to charcuterie and paté.
- Try with a fennel, onion and leek tart
- or a mustard-glazed salmon filet.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, strawberry, blueberry, black cherry
- Jean-Paul Brun produces his l'Ancien Beaujolais from hand-harvested, de-stemmed grapes fermented with indigenous yeast and aged in concrete vats. He does not employ carbonic maceration, chaptilization and eschews adding sulfites as best he can, letting his old-vine, limestone and chalk-grown, organically-farmed fruit sing its own song. A stunning expression of Gamay from an acknowledged master.
Write Your Own Review