- Mercurey la Framboisiere 2008
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Match an enticing Mercurey with inventive dishes.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- pan-roasted squab with pomegranate reduction
- or sautéed rabbit with braised fennel.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, black fruits, earthy
- Founded 7 generations and nearly 200 years ago, Faiveley is still truly a domaine, with over 80% of their wines coming from family-owned vineyards. Now under the control of Erwan Faiveley, their holdings have expanded to 300 acres of prime Burgundian real estate, including the 27 acre clay and limestone Mercurey monopole, la Framboisiere. Powerful, beguiling and elegant.
Write Your Own Review