Domaine Gros Frere & Soeur
- Hautes Cotes de Nuits 2009
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match elegant young Burgundies with inventive dishes.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- pan roasted squab with pomegranate reduction
- or your newest spin on coq au vin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cherry, mineral
- The winemaking dynasty that is the Gros family dates back to 1830 and centers in Vosne-Romanée. Brought to fame by Jean Gros, at retirement the estate was split between his 3 children, with Michel's wines being the most traditional, reluctant superstar Anne's the most complex and Bernard's, carrier of the family's estate torch, the yardstick of power and finesse.
Write Your Own Review