Domaine Guy Amiot
- Puligny Montrachet Les Demoiselles 2006
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Layered and generous, pair complex White Burgundies with richly textured, but uncomplicated flavors.
- Try lemon chicken with capers,
- lobster poached in court bouillon
- or a wedge of mature Comté.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, stone fruits, wet stones, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, honeysuckle, tropical fruits, mineral
- Four generations have tended the vines and cellars at Domaine Amiot, beginning with ArsÈne, who began acquiring parcels in the 1920's, including some rows of Dent de Chien which would later become le Montrachet, then Pierre, namesake Guy in 1985 and final
Write Your Own Review