- Fixin 2013
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair rich Côte de Nuits reds with roasted or grilled dishes.
- Try filet mignon with a blueberry-balsamic reduction,
- rosemary-braised lamb shanks
- or double cut pork chops with a morel pan sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, cherry, spicy
- Fourth generation vintners, brothers Frederic and larger-than-life, rugby loving Mannou Humbert took over the family estate from their father in 1989. Well connected in the Gevrey-Chambertin community, they are cousins to the Dugats up the road, their holdings extend to top sites in Gevrey as well as its northern neighbor, the lesser known and often undervalued, Fixin.
Write Your Own Review