Domaine J.F. Mugnier
- Clos de la Marechale Blanc 2011
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Floral, minerally and citrusy, match a Nuits St. Georges white with everything from roasted to creamy.
- Pair with a baked panko-crusted cod filet,
- citrus and garlic chicken
- or veal in a lemon cream sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, quince, pear, pineapple
- "The 2011 Nuits St. Georges Clos de Marechale Blanc has a gorgeous bouquet with fresh lime, hints of pineapple and quince that are well-defined and harmonious. The palate is sedate and cohesive on the entry. The acidity is well-judged, although the finish needs a few more months to fully absorb the vestiges of new oak. This is very fine... Drink now-2017." Wine Advocate.
Write Your Own Review