- Macon-Verze 2009
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match Burgundy's balance of power and finesse with similarly styled dishes.
- Pair with an olive oil-basted grilled lobster,
- saffron seafood risotto
- or veal in a creamy mushroom sauce.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, pear
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, stone fruits, green apple
- Storied and venerable, the Leflaive name is synonymous with Puligny, Chassagne and nearly all of the vaunted vineyards and regions of Burgundy. With their Macon-Verze, Anne-Claude Leflaive creates a wine that is accessible and immediate, aged for one year in oak and further in steel tank. but also one that stays true to their biodynamic philosophy and tradition.
Write Your Own Review