- Macon-Verze 2018
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match Burgundy's balance of power and finesse with similarly styled dishes.
- Pair with a steamed artichoke dipped in lemon butter,
- olive oil-basted lobster on the grill
- or veal in a creamy mushroom sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, stone fruits, green apple
- Storied and venerable, the Leflaive name is synonymous with Puligny, Chassagne and nearly all of the vaunted vineyards and regions of Burgundy. With their Macon-Verze, Anne-Claude Leflaive creates a wine that is accessible and immediate, aged for one year in oak and further in steel tank. but also one that stays true to their biodynamic philosophy and tradition.
Write Your Own Review