- Puligny-Montrachet 2010
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- When a wine is multi-textured and complex, keep the flavors on the table forward and firm.
- Try baked turbot with apples and leeks,
- veal scaloppini in a saffron cream
- or chicken with lemon and capers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, slate, lemon, stone fruits
- Storied and venerable, the Leflaive name is synonymous with Puligny, Chassagne and nearly all of the vaunted vineyards and regions of Burgundy. With their flagship Puligny, Anne-Claude Leflaive has created a wine that is taut and nuanced, but also one that stays true to their philosophy (biodynamic) and tradition.
Write Your Own Review