Domaine les Goubert
- Gigondas 2020
- Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault...
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a savory, yet elegant Gigondas with meaty stews and robustly roasted dishes.
- Go for lamb, pork or veal chops,
- pan-seared duck breast with cassis compote
- or a hearty and classic cassoulet.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, floral, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, blackberry, earthy
- Family owned for over 350 years and run by Jean-Pierre and Mireille Cartier since the 1970's, Domaine Goubert is comprised of 50+ acres of vineyards, with the winery located just west of the town of Gigondas. The grapes for their Classique are fermented in concrete and matured in both concrete used barrels for a year before being bottled un-fined and unfiltered by the Cartier's daughter, winemaker Florence Cartier.
Write Your Own Review