Domaine les Goubert
- Sablet Blanc 2016
- Clairette, Roussanne, Bourboulenc, Viognier
- France > Rhone
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match aromatic Rhône whites with savory and richly textured dishes.
- Try a warm couscous salad with fennel-roasted vegetables,
- medium-spicy chicken korma
- or a spinach and goat cheese-stuffed pork loin.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, green apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, mineral
- Family owned for over 350 years and run since the 1970's by Jean-Pierre and Mireille Cartier, with their daughter, Florence, joining in, Domaine Goubert is located just west of the town of Gigondas and has over 50 acres of chemical-free vineyards. The grapes for their Sablet are tank fermented and aged for a few months in 3 year old barrels.
Write Your Own Review