Domaine Michel Lafarge
- Aligote Raisins Dores 2009
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Lean
- Combine earthy and briny flavors to compliment your Aligoté.
- Try with grilled sardines and a warm Greek salad,
- steamed crabs and artichokes with a lemon aioli
- or a Southern-style oyster casserole.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, almond, citrus fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, melon, mineral
- With over half of their production, as well their home base, in the tiny village of Volnay, the Lafarge name has become synonymous with the appellation. It was Michel Lafarge who guided the generations old winery through their most thorough expansion, adding prime parcels as they became available, and son Frederic who moved their philosophy to biodynamics. Classic, and precise.
Write Your Own Review