Domaine Michel Lafarge
- Bourgogne Rouge 2010
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Bright and balanced, Old-World Pinot Noirs brim with myriad meal matches.
- Ideal with coq au vin,
- cured meats and grilled sausages
- or hearty mushroom-barley soup with crusty, buttered bread. Mmm...
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, black cherry
- With over half of their production, as well their home base, in the tiny village of Volnay, the Lafarge name has become synonymous with the appellation. It was Michel Lafarge who guided the generations old winery through their most thorough expansion, adding prime parcels as they became available, and son Frederic who moved their philosophy to biodynamics. Classic, and precise.
Write Your Own Review