Domaine Michel Magnien
- Bourgogne Rouge 2013
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair pedigreed Burgundies with roasted birds and mild, creamy cheeses.
- Perfect with magret de canard aux fruits rouge,
- coarse country paté with grainy mustard
- or a crock of runny St. Marcellin.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, blackberry, forest floor
- Famous for producing top-tier Burgundies under his own label, Freddy Magnien’s not-so-hidden-secret is that of his own family's vines, Domaine Michel Magnien. Blended from estate vineyards, including village-level Gevrey-Chambertin and Morey St. Denis, his biodynamically produced Bourgogne Rouge delivers the texture and depth that puts a lesser man's Premier Cru to shame.
Write Your Own Review