Domaine Michel Magnien
- Gevrey-Chambertin Les Seuvrées VV 2019
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Pair rich Côte de Nuits reds with roasted or grilled dishes.
- Always good with steak au poivre,
- mustard-glazed pork chops,
- or cross-cultural gourmand that you are, a garam masala-rubbed duck breast.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, red fruits, smoky, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, black cherry, earthy
- Famous for producing top-tier Burgundies under his own label, Freddy Magnien’s secret trump card is that of his own family vines. From a modest village-level vineyard still tended by his father, Michel, their old vine parcel in Les Seuvrées delivers the texture and depth that puts a lesser man's Grand Cru to shame.
Write Your Own Review