- Rosé 2014
- Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Israel > Galilee
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, dry rosés compliment almost any meal.
- Serve with tapenade, slathered on crusty bread,
- a sautéed striped bass filet
- or beef-stuffed shells in a light tomato sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, melon, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, strawberry jam
- As produced by winery partner, Pierre Miodownick, former head winemaker for Royal Wines and the man responsible for the kosher bottlings of everything from Bordeaux big-boy Chateau Léoville-Poyferré to the sublime Chateau Guiraud, Domaine Netofa's vibrant, Rhône-esque rosé is a blend of both saignée and lightly pressed fruit, tank fermented and aged. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review